Jewels for a journey...

Friday, June 7, 2013
Well, tout le monde, now that I have made the big announcement that I have decided to stop attempting to be a responsible adult and am moving to Germany to explore the world (my lifelong dream) and live with my lover (who has lived on another continent for the last year and a half), I am finding that I want things.  
Since I am moving to another continent, the logical thing for me to do at this point is to get rid of things (which I am... on Etsy, Facebook, Ebay, and Poshmark), but since I am embarking upon a new phase in my life, I want my outward appearance to reflect all of the wonderful things that are going on inside of me.  To this effect, I have been doing some extensive online window shopping.  It is wonderful for those nights when I am laying in bed and trying to coordinate the best European-looking ensembles from what I have not yet sold out of my closet.  Last night, fellow blogger, Vicky, from fashionflu.com was kind enough to introduce me to a shop/boutique brand called Evocateur.  They have a number of very interesting collections, featuring fun patterns, pop art elements, and elephants, just to name a few.  

I put together a wishlist of sorts and matched up the pieces that I would mix 'n' match together!  Ahhhh... if only each of these pieces could find a place in my new European life! 








Since Google Reader is going to disappear soon, please consider following with Blog Lovin' and, as always, feel free to tweet or Instagram

21 comments :

  1. I have been living in Germany for the last year and I have just returned to Spain. Good luck with your adventure. I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all !!! love them.
    check out my blog too if you want to. xoxo

    http://scream-your-mind.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Those pieces are so beautiful. :) Love all the stunning gold pieces.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool :)

    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Follow me and I will follow you back

    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique pieces, I just can't pick one favorite!
    http://thestyle-o-meter.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing jewelry
    i really love your blog :)
    following
    hope you can like my facebook page, I would be glad ;)
    xoxo
    The Land of Miabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, when do you move? How exciting =)

    Lovely jewellery!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo I love the Copenhagen Earrings, Celestial Necklace and Lido Cuff! HEHHE X Your blog is amazing! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!


    http://style-blossom.blogspot.hk/2013/06/lifes-beach.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choice of jewelry, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lido cuff and bolt necklace are so pretty. Lovely jewellery!
    Visit my blog if you can + I follow back on GFC/Bloglovin' :)

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I love the last bracelet:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these. I'm a huge lover of statement jewellery! :)
    Hope you're move goes well! :)
    New follower! :)

    Amzyinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness all these pieces are amazing. i love unique and geometric jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving all these accessories, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous jewellery pieces! those bracelets are so beautiful and unique! lovely <3

    check out my new outfit post featuring neon pink and beetlejuice! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love ALL of these!! Swoooooning. Those teardrop earrings are divine.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.canindsandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving all the touches of gold!
    I'm definitely a golden girl.

    www.lady-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so adorable! I love Gold :)

    New Follower! and really excited about it!

    xoxo

    THE GIRL IN PINK

    ReplyDelete