So this is Christmas...

Monday, December 23, 2013
Charlotte Russe camo pants, Charlotte Russe gold buckle boots, Charlotte Russe black fringe bag, ChicWish Baroque embroidered top, style blogger, outfit ideas, outfit of the day, ootd, Christmas

... and as John Lennon asked, "What have you done?  Another year over, and a new one just begun."  Ahhh... I'll save the reflections on how crazy the last year has been until New Year's and instead, will be a giant grinch!  Ugh.  It's making me crazy how much of a grinchasaurus I am this year.  This time last year, we'd just gotten news that Soldier Boy would be deploying and I was all sorts of Christmas-y.  I flew to Germany for 10 days of zipping around Europe, drinking cocoa, and visiting Christmas markets and definitely got into the mood.

This year... not so much.  We've been averaging a Christmas market a week (cocoa included), I've watched Elf about 4 times in the last couple of days and I've been playing Bing Crosby on loop, but I still feel like a cotten-headed ninnymuggins.  

I don't know what it is!  I might miss my friends... and deep dish pizza... and snow (it was 50 degrees today.  Short sleeves totally happened).  

How are ya'll's holiday seasons going?  








Follow along with Blog Lovin! 


14 comments :

  1. It's cold again here, but it did get warm enough to melt all the snow a few days ago. My hopes for a white Christmas have melted away, too. :(


    I love that fringe bag, though! I'ts lovely.


    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad face! Still no snow in Germany! How about you?

      Delete
  2. Like your bag :)

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your mood changes as Christmas eve approaches. I feel you though, I'd probably be in grinch mode during the holidays if I was away from my family too. Cheer up, at least you look fab and your with the soldier boy :)

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy
    Cheap Monday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still doesn't feel like Christmas and it's after NY already! Humbug!

      Delete
  4. Great get up. ^_^
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry- try watching "Love Actually" it works for me every time.
    I also love the fringe bag it is perfect for those bohemian days.
    Happy Christmas!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized that I've not ever actually seen "Love Actually!" I tried to stream it, but couldn't find it anywhere! Oh well… guess I'll have to try again next year!

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and Soldier boy! I hope you two have an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Merry Christmas right back atcha… oh… and a happy new year!

      Delete