… I know, I keep saying it… but it keeps proving true! After a long and ridiculous week of not much sleep and not enough time to get anything done from start to finish, I figured I'd better stop moping and make a quick list of things that make me happy! Here we go:
1) The sound sugar makes when it is spooned into a cup of hot tea.
2) The way my entire fridge smells like the leftover cake from Soldier Boy's surprise party.
3) Waking up before my alarm clock and laying in bed just because I can.
4) When people give me yarn. It is like I am being gifted with a million possibilities.
5) Logging in to Pinterest and seeing that one of my very own outfits has been repinned roughly a zillion times!
6) The way my back yard kind of looks like a ski resort (though the gnarly green carpet on the balcony has GOT to go!)
7) The sound of my suitcase rolling on the cobblestones (it means I get to go somewhere new!)
Follow along with Blog Lovin!