Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Delvignes are showing!



lashem brow lift and tint serum, beauty review, eyebrow product review, charming damsel tribal print headband, white plum boutique feather diamond leggings, swallow's heart quartz arrowhead necklace, debshops western style ankle booties

If you follow me on Twitter, ya'll will know that I have a slight obsession with my Delvignes (eyebrows).  Since I got hooked on "Pretty Little Liars" a year or so ago, I managed to develop an insane love of Lucy Hale's brows, which quickly resulted in similar girl crushes on Cara Delvigne and Camilla Belle, though calling brows Belles or Hales just doesn't have quite the same appeal as calling them Delvignes.  To each their own. 

I digress… 

Back on topic!  I have a slight issue with being head over heels for these celebs' arches: I am the blondest person I have ever met, ergo, when I don't have any makeup on, it looks like I have NO eyebrows at all.  

I have been on an odyssey, if you will, to find the perfect brow product for my uber-flaxen Delvignes and I just may have stumbled onto it!  Yes, my friends, I have finally discovered Lashem Brow Tint & Lift Serum! You know that I rarely review beauty products, but when I do, it's because I LOVE 'em!  

This stuff comes in a tube just like mascara and is applied to brows the same way that mascara is.  I just touch it up with a cotton swab if it goes where I don't want it.  It doesn't get hard or clumpy at all, and best of all, it makes me look like my eyebrows actually exist, but also so that they are natural.  I cannot even tell you how many eyebrow pencils and powders I've tried that turn my brows near-black and make me look like a 3-year old playing in mommy's makeup! 

Aside from making one's eyebrows actually exist, this serum is a peptide-rich, paraben-free way to gain healthier, voluminous brows AND it's only $20 AND they've extended (te he… see what I did there?) a 30% discount for  ya'll!  Check the serum out HERE and enter code BROW30BB for your discount! 




Follow along with Blog Lovin! 

20 comments:

  1. Ah I loved this so much. The look is so simple and comfy but also has that quirky and unique feel. Me gusta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The leggings are kind of loud, but super fun! I figured that going for neutrals would be a good way to style them!

      Delete
  2. eyebrows are really a hot topic here in middle east! Btw you look beautiful!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leggings are so fun!! Love them :)

    Katie
    http://alwaysfashionablykate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were a great find from White Plum Boutique! It is hands down, the best place for leggings! They are sooooooo soft!

      Delete
  4. I have the recent brow obsession as well! Yours are looking great!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's almost even kind or hard to tell in these photos… as I took them outside in the rain, but I promise, they looked good!

      Delete
  5. Your pants are so fun!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the combination of colours!

      Delete
  6. Those are some fab Delvignes! And I'm lovin' the pants and booties too. :)
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your booties!! Need them in my closet now haha

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Another great find from Deb!

      Delete
  8. Interesting post, although I don't really have that problem with my brows. Cute outfit. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Such a cute name for eyebrows. I too am obsessed with my delevinges and yours are quite full so nicely done :).

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete