Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Poncho villa…

chicnova poncho sweater, oasap floppy hat, marisa diane designs agate ring, swallow's heart triangle feather necklace, arm party, 1970s vintage outfit, vintage inspired outfits

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving and all through the house… 

… I actually don't have the energy to attempt to turn that into a poem, so I guess I'll stop right there.  I'm sleepy.  Really sleepy.  And creaky.  And cold.  And really need to just go to bed… but I will say that I am thankful for these wonderful shoes… and this silly poncho sweater… and epic 1970s vibe… 

That is all. 






Follow along with Blog Lovin! 

19 comments:

  1. You look so pretty and adorable in your outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty unique outfit! I really love how you are really creative on your outfit :)
    Please also check out my new outfit post in my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought this sweater was interesting and thought I'd give it a try!

      Delete
  3. I love ponchos, and this one looks amazing on you…!

    xox
    michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in that poncho. Get some sleep hun. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your poncho
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely poncho :D
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style dear! Love your 60's style! Especially the poncho!

    xoxo Jessy
    Kleidermädchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, my name is Ivy Chan, a marketing manager. Please visit my fashion page at WWW.FECBEK.COM I will be very happy to work with u for sponsor, enclosing my info for u, pls reply me, thank u.
    Ivy Chan
    Fecbek trade Co.,Ltd.
    E-mail: fecbeksponsor2014@gmail.com
    Skype: godfrey12159
    Website: http://www.fecbek.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So 70s!! Very cool!
    xx
    A&P
    BLOG: www.audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete