Sunday, January 4, 2015

Street to studio…


Bonjour, tout le monde!  I apologize for being a bit MIA over the last week.  SB and I packed up and peaked out of our ice-cold house and headed to Ireland for some exploration time!  We saw practically the whole country and I'm busy going through photos!  

Until I'm able to get those posted, I thought I'd share a style post (I kind of got away from doing these over the last year!).  Since I have a wonky schedule and am teaching dance some days, gymnastics other days, school on other days and then pepper in tutoring, errands, and coffee with my friends, I've had to start getting creative on outfits that I can wear in public and look put-together, but can just as easily re-layer or un-layer to teach fitness classes.  Here are three of my more recent style swaps! 







Look 1

Look 2

Look 3

Follow along with Blog Lovin! 

22 comments:

  1. All very cute looks! Love them

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos :) love the dance poses you make!

    xo Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Apparently, I really like to have one hand up in the air!

      Delete
  3. Very creative, and you styled the outfits just right :)) Happy New Year!

    xx,
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ballerina casual looks. You're so creative with transitioning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dora! It's all about the layers!

      Delete
  5. Signe great post as always......loved all the three swaps.

    http://progressivepanache.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! Love both versions of the outfits. You are so stylish! xx Pam

    www.thegirlfrompanama.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the cardigans!

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are probably the most versatile wardrobe staples I've picked up in a long time. I wear them ALL the time! They're from Deb. Links are ^ there! Check them out!

      Delete
  8. So beautiful, love your lines girl! Also love that criss-cross sports bra!

    http://bohonouveau.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? I wore it twice (obvi) the week I shot these photos! Just got a new one with criss crosses and such in the front! It's going to be a great layering piece!

      Delete
  9. I love how these looks transition. So effortless, yet stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww! love the leggings! I've been look for good leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny style (in a good way!!)

    My Pretty Mess

    ReplyDelete