Monday, May 4, 2015

Allow me to clog up your news feed…


Oasap yellow floral blouse, Deb fringe vest, SKAR Designs crescent moon necklace, Sandgrens Athens clogs, Marisa Diane Designs agate ring, 1970s vintage style, vintage outfit, hippie outfit

Get it?  'Cos I'm wearing clogs! But for real, if I was going to clog up your news feed, it would be with things that people said to me while I was wearing this outfit: 


: Are you on like a 70s vibe or something?

: Were you trying to look vintage today?

: You have been on a serious vintage kick lately.

: That is the most "normal" outfit I think I've ever seen you wear.

: Ummm… you're a hippie… 

: What's with this look? 

… I just figured, "Heck, I have these great new vintage-looking clogs, and my mum just sent me these flared jeans that could probably pass for bell bottoms in a pinch, and I really don't wear this fringe vest enough," and the outfit was born.  Groovy, right? 







17 comments:

  1. Great bohemian vibe!
    www.awomanintheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lvoe the look, i want to get a pair of clogs too I think they look really cute.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get over how comfy they are! I really didn't think that a shoe with a wooden sole could be such a great fit! They are so well made!

      Delete
  3. great look :)

    mbmalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, you clogged up my feed :)

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te he! I thought I was being clever.

      Delete
  6. thanks for sharing, i like this good information.

    ReplyDelete