Wednesday, May 13, 2015

And it's only Wednesday…


le3no black linen pants, Maurice's chiffon tank, deb gladiator sandals, amy waltz designs crescent moon ring, outfit ideas, boho, bohemian, hippie

This has been quite the week so far, and it's only Wednesday.  I'll spare you the details, but I've found myself mired in frustration with things that aren't fair, things that need to be fixed and things that just generally suck.  And I strongly dislike where my head is.  

There is so much negativity in there and even though I'm aware of it and am making a half-hearted attempt to find positives hiding under the negatives, I am, apparently, just not quite ready to make it over that hurdle yet.  

The sun is lovely.  Stealing a few minutes for a quick walk in the woods was refreshing, but I'm really ready to power down for the night.  







20 comments:

  1. Seems like it would be so nice to be with nature :) Love the outfit!

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to step out of a pre-fabricated world every once in a while.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a beautiful walk in the woods!

    xoxo,
    https://instagram.com/petite.maison.of.fashion/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to live so close to a forest. Always refreshing to have a bit of a wander.

      Delete
  3. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool pictures :))



    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Love! Did you see that I'm giving a pair of them away?

      Delete
  6. Great pictures. Love the woods :)
    xo from Leipzig,
    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  7. As it is now Friday, I hope you are feeling a little more positive! :D I quite like to go for a walk when I'm feeling like that or when my head is just full of thoughts. Sending lots of positive vibes! Have a lovely weekend; hope you get some sunshine. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with your shoes! That setting is gorgeous x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A great find during my cold weather to warm weather wardrobe swap!

      Delete
  9. I was definitely feeling frustrated and overwhelmed at the beginning of the week, so I completely understand how you feel and I hope things are better now. Just seeing your cute outfit and smile in the sunshine makes me feel better, so I hope you've found some comfort. :)

    http://passportcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misery loves company, doesn't it? I feel like I've been complaining here an awful lot lately. Thanks for sticking it out with me!

      Delete