Sunday, May 24, 2015

Is this a cold that I have, or allergies?


Maurice's embroidered tank top, Banana Republic short sleeved sweater, Deb destroyed jeans, Deb western-style booties, Emblem Eyewear gold floral aviator glasses, Marisa Diane Designs red howlite bracelet, Pateesh red bead necklace, casual outfits, outfit ideas

It's that time of year again.  The wonderful time when I get to play near-daily rounds of "Is this a cold that I have, or allergies?" (insert Jessica Simpson joke here).  I've compared symptoms.  I took a quiz online (results were inconclusive).  I let WebMD convince me that I most definitely need a lobotomy. 

… and then I put on this outfit.  

At first glance, it just looks like a relatively comfy, cozy, casual outfit, which I thought fit the bill for a 12-hour work day. 

And then I put my hand into my sweater pocket.  My fingers curled around two small round objects wrapped in paper. I pulled them out.  

They were cough drops!  

I think I may have just invented the first ever "Smart Wardrobe" (patent pending).  This outfit knew exactly what I needed and gave it to me! How's that? 






25 comments:

  1. Loving this comfy and casual look. Feel better :)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look very nice!!! Those jeans really rock

    Cool post! ;-)
    If you have time Visit My latest post on www.jonthegold.com

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love your accessories <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the booties and those jeans! You look great as always!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Love the glasses :)

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sunnies, amazing outfit dear! Kisses, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better. Great sweater!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The sweater is actually my mum's! She sends me some fun stuff!

      Delete
  8. oh gosh I hate that time where it is hard to tell if you have allergies or a cold. I hope you feel better soon anyway! :D

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't usually like medicine, but hooray for Claratin and Dayquil!

      Delete
  9. Love your cardigan and that top is just adorable! xoxo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit, Love the jeans :)
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll head over to your site now!

      Delete
  11. It's like your subconscious was preparing you for these moments! I hope you feel better and those symptoms fade with the season changes! Love your necklace and the relaxed outfit!!

    x, Ally | Aye, Sir! Ally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! Love the necklace. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete