Monday, June 8, 2015

: coffee house vol. 2




I've been writing an awful lot lately about being busy and crazy and stressed out and I really would like to get away from that trend.  It's just plain unproductive.  I'm going to switch gears and focus on something that's been a wonderful help through all the craziness (because for real, pouring orange juice on one's cereal cannot be labeled as "normal").

What am I trying to zero in on?   

Music, of course!  

I find that, despite not really liking pure silence and regularly having some sort of background noise, I tend to forget about music when things get hectic.  However, as soon as I remember that I have music, everything seems to calm down. That being said, I've been hard at work updating my playlists and want to share the first of several new ones that I've been busy curating.  

And so, without further ado, I present to you : coffee house vol. 2

Since my first : coffee house playlist was so well-liked, I expanded into another volume of tunes that all just seem to somehow remind me of espresso.  For a ton of big band, swing, vintage songs, blues, a few 50s tunes, some nostalgic tunes from my high school days, and a few promising new indie songs, take a listen!  Please let me know what you think!  And as always, for more playlists, check out the music link over there <------ ! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I hope things settle down for you (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gen! Did you listen to it? I love this playlist!

      Delete