Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Girls just wanna have fun…



statement necklace, rose gal split sleeve dress, nature look agate cuff, deb shops brown wedge sandals, meital lev leather clutch bag with tassel, boho outfit, bohemian outfit

Ever get the feeling that you've got a surplus of fun/going out clothes, but have nowhere to wear them?  

I certainly do!  This was one of those grey sorts of days where I had too much going on, not enough time, and all I wanted to do was get fancy for a bit.  

… so that's exactly what I did.  

Forget being responsible.  Girls just wanna have fun! 





I definitely love the loose fit of this dress.  While it is short and I definitely would have put some shorts or something on under it if I'd actually worn it out, I really like the look I was able to achieve here.  I'm normally pretty freaked out by the colour white (as I am prone to spills and such… haha… and you thought that by being a dancer, I'd be graceful…) but with the brown accessory accents and pop of teal from the cuff (and my eyes), I think I ended up with a pretty fabulous outfit! 


22 comments:

  1. I just wear them, fuck people and their opinions.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always count on you for some brilliant honesty!

      Delete
  2. I also get nervous when I wear all white. Love this drew on you.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a bold move for me!

      Delete
  3. Beauty ;)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white & it's perfect against the brick. And the shoes!
    Let's start a new dress-up-just-because-we-can trend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely felt like my accessories blended with the wall here!

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous in this dress! And I love the boho vibe! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally getting a goddess vibe here. Love how you paired the dress with brown accessories. It's like the dressed up dressed down look! :)

    xx, Ally | Aye, Sir! Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's exactly what I was going for!

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty dress! x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit; you look like a Grecian goddess! Love the geode cuff. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress and that bangle is gorg
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favourite pieces of jewelry!

      Delete
  10. Really love this!! You look fantastic and so gorgeous!

    xx Olivia

    http://www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete