Friday, September 4, 2015

Sonnefleurs...


Wholesale Buying red kimono, The Quarrier fringe necklace, Twisted Whimsy crescent moon ring, AMI Clubwear fringe booties, boho outfit, bohemian outfit, sunflower field

In Germany, there are all sorts of "pick your own" fields and in the last few weeks or so, I've been lucky enough to zoom past a sunflower (or as I say, "sonnefleur") field at least once a week and I finally figured out where to park (literally, just pull off the road in any old spot) to hang out with these giant incarnations of the sun.  

It was just a solid 20 minutes of me, a fabulous outfit, my camera and the sonnefleurs.

Should you happen to snag some free time in your day, I highly recommend spending it with some of these brilliant, beaming beauties! 









17 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual! The fringe on your boots is so unique I love it! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did think that these booties were a bit different! Love 'em!

      Delete
  2. I would totally have a play date with you here! Love it.<3
    faitboum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these pictures are wonderful! I'm absolutely in love with the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it, as well! Such a fun piece!

      Delete
  4. wow lovely Outfit
    this boho style suits you perfectly
    i love the Kimono so much
    amazing

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty! :) The pictures are beautiful, that kimono is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my new favourite pieces!

      Delete