Monday, October 19, 2015

It's my birthday...


Wholesale Buying red floral kimono, Choies navy blue tank, The Quarrier blue stone pendant, Chicnova beige fringe bag, hippie outfit, boho outfit, bohemian outfit

... and holy cow!  I'm not quite sure how I managed to get so darn old!  

It's the last year of my 20s and I still constantly find myself referring to high school as if it were yesterday, when in fact, it was over a decade ago.  

This last year has been full of travel.  Full of good food (and delicious beer).  It's had quite a few ups and downs, but for today, I'm just going to bask in the sunlight, eat lots of chocolate, continue my yoga challenge (have I told ya'll about this yet?), and do as much crafting as I possibly can!  






19 comments:

  1. Congratulation ! I hope you're having a blast on your day !
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love your kimono!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthdayyyyy! Ha, I still have nightmares that I'm in high school and can't keep up. Why does that happen? You look lovely, and you can add this kimono to my list of things I plan to steal. Love the red.
    Emily | faitboum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! We're going to need to do a major closet swap one of these days!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday and cute photos as always!

    xx
    Yvonne
    http://tellmeyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! oh and I love the kimono you're wearing :)
    Wishing you a wonderful week,
    Kathryn
    www.jassamineelaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous girl! Happy birthday and congrats to having a great year. :) There's something wonderful about experiencing life with age.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are sorry we save a link in your comment, I hope you can approve my comment.
    and I say thank you have been sharing information is very useful to us.
    one healthy :)
    OBAT USUS BUNTU PECAH

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely colourful look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Amalfi, Amsterdam....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dear!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy birthday Signe, hope you had a great day. Love this kimono. To answer your question, I work as a coolhunter and buyer for a Spanish fashion brand, so I get to travel quite a bit. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a good one =)

    PS: Those shoesssss, I'm uhbsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, we are almost birthday buddies (mine was the 20th)! I hope you had a glorious day - you look stunning! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete