Monday, November 2, 2015

: cinnamon and crunchy leaves playlist...


germany, travel, fall, colored leaves, fall foliage, autumn, autumn leaves

I'm always a huge proponent of getting outside, but at this particular time of the year, I'm 100 billion % behind taking some time to spend with nature.  Just look at the world outside your windows!  It's beautiful!  Thanks to my bum knee, I don't get to hike as much as I'd like to, but as often as I can, I take to the woods and I'm not disappointed!  It's like an autumn wonderland out there. 

And because I was feeling rather inspired by the party Mother Nature is throwing outside, I put together a little playlist that is best accompanied by cool breezes, hot tea, and just a pinch of cinnamon.  It's got some happy songs and some sad songs, but is really a rather lovely (if I do say so myself) mix of tunes perfect for fall!  Click through to have a listen of : cinnamon and crunchy leaves and for all of my playlists, check the MUSIC tab to the left < 









12 comments:

  1. Such great pictures :o
    I love these kind of photos! very inspiring ;)
    Keep up the nice work!
    With love,
    Catarina
    Instagram | Facebook | Catrrine | Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the fallen leaves! Those mushrooms are huge
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gigantic! And they are all over the place!

      Delete
  3. Oh my this is gorgeous!! Now this is what I call Fall!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love autumn. great pics

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Amalfi, Rio...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I live in such a beautiful place!

      Delete
  6. It is my favorite time of year, I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete