I think I've got a case of the Mondays. My to-do list kept growing as the day got shorter (find new car insurance, get car re-registered for unknown length of time, pack to go home for surgery, figure out what else can be packed to go home since I don't know when I'll be moving, mentally prepare for surgery, figure out how to pay for surgery...) and I ended up working significantly longer than I'd been scheduled, I decided to come up with a positive list of things about today:
1) My new moccasins. Pocahontas is one of my favourite Disney princesses (and yes, real people), but I look nothing like her, so wearing my moccasins made me feel rather special.
2) The graphic on Google today. It is devoted to Hollywood actress and inventor Hedy Lemarr. It's freaking awesome.
3) This rainbow that looks like a puddle (aka a punch hold cloud) that was photographed in Australia today.
4) These cats in hats.
5) My new jam. It's a song about a cup of coffee and the music video is pretty awesome. It's got some surprise gnarly language, so if you watch/listen, cover sensitive ears.
6) I seriously love having my nose pierced. I don't know why. I just do. Roll with it.
7) It is warm enough that I can sleep with the windows open tonight. It is clear enough that I can see the stars.
8) I have tomorrow off.