Monday, November 9, 2015

What is good about today...


Chrissy Gemmill Jewels om ring, Chrissy Gemmill prehnite and flower bracelet, Soft Star Shoes Roo mocassins, Deb cocoon sweater, casual outfit

I think I've got a case of the Mondays.  My to-do list kept growing as the day got shorter (find new car insurance, get car re-registered for unknown length of time, pack to go home for surgery, figure out what else can be packed to go home since I don't know when I'll be moving, mentally prepare for surgery, figure out how to pay for surgery...) and I ended up working significantly longer than I'd been scheduled, I decided to come up with a positive list of things about today: 

1) My new moccasins.  Pocahontas is one of my favourite Disney princesses (and yes, real people), but I look nothing like her, so wearing my moccasins made me feel rather special. 

2)  The graphic on Google today.  It is devoted to Hollywood actress and inventor Hedy Lemarr.  It's freaking awesome. 

3) This rainbow that looks like a puddle  (aka a punch hold cloud) that was photographed in Australia today. 

4)  These cats in hats.

5)  My new jam.  It's a song about a cup of coffee and the music video is pretty awesome.  It's got some surprise gnarly language, so if you watch/listen, cover sensitive ears.  

6)  I seriously love having my nose pierced.  I don't know why.  I just do.  Roll with it. 

7) It is warm enough that I can sleep with the windows open tonight.  It is clear enough that I can see the stars. 

8)  I have tomorrow off. 









4 comments:

  1. Your mocs are the cutest thing ever. I love the color too!!
    Enjoy your free day tomorrow!!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I custom designed the mocs! More about them on Friday!

      Delete
  2. You're Shoes totally rock, i love the fringe totally love it. Great for Winter Days or Cold Days. ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit - looking very cosy! That rainbow cloud is awesome. I feel lost without my nose stud - if I take it out and forget to put it back in before leaving the house, I am all too aware of its absence! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete