Friday, January 8, 2016

Hippie dippy...


Fervie tie dye tank, LucLuc black kimono, SKAR Designs moon crystal necklace, Twisted Whimsy crescent moon ring, AMI Clubwear fringe boots, hippie outfit, boho outfit, bohemian outfit

I have more travel photos to share, but I thought I'd take a brief pause for a good old fashioned outfit post.  I was feeling like I'd strayed too much from my hippie roots while traveling (i.e. I was wearing cute outfits, but was so darn bundled up, there is absolutely no photographic proof).  

In order to execute my boho outfit, I grabbed a few staples: 
: a kimono 
: tie dye
: a fringe accessory
: moon/crystal jewelry
: lots of bracelets

While I would have loved to wear this with shorts or a mini skirt, due to the chilly weather, I settled for leggings!  In any case, I think my plan worked.  The first thing that the first person I saw at work said was, "Wow!  You totally look like a hippie today!" 

Mission accomplished! 







12 comments:

  1. love your boots! so fun
    xo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boho look is fab, my favorite type of style!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look-- perfectly hippie!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, it looks so cosy! Kisses, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! It did work well with the weather!

      Delete
  5. This looks like it's very you. The legging/ tee combo is super cute and practical for everyday. Love the fringed boots. XOXO, Elif
    http://theboxqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look! www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete