Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Plaidventures...


Tanked Apparel tequila tree tank, Old Navy plaid boyfriend top, Swallow's Heart arrowhead necklace, Jessica Ricci Jewelry Belgian love lace ring, AMI Clubwear booties, casual outfit, lumberjack outfit, winter outfit, fashion blogger, blogger, outfit post, winter style

Making changes is never easy.  Especially when they are changes that you aren't 100% sure that you want or are ready to happen.  Moving back to America and leaving my long-daydreamed-after life abroad was definitely one of those changes.  

But it hasn't been all bad. 

I've been busy re-discovering all of my favorite sneaky places (read: places that people won't really see me taking outfit photos with my tripod and camera on a timer).  This is one such place: railroad tracks with a huge property containing a giant Italian-style mansion on one side and a Lowe's on the other side.  I've always been drawn to photos of people on/near railroad tracks and since these tracks are rarely used, they seemed like a good spot to set up, although it was really cold and the ground was super mushy, so I didn't actually make it all the way to the tracks.  That shall be another adventure for another day! 

Hooray for exploring! 







1 comment: