Monday, February 22, 2016

: world latte playlist...


music, coffee house playlist, 8tracks

Need some tunes to help get through the week?  I put together yet another installation of worldly, jazzy, indie, rock-ish music for you, but instead of calling it : coffee house vol. whatever, I decided to get a big creative and have called this one : world latte.  I really had to flex my creative muscles to come up with that one (and clearly, I could use several lattes).  

This playlist has all sorts of stuff including Latin rhythms, African disco, a bit of Irish music, some Iron & Wine, a touch of Bob Dylan, the Beatles and more.  It's a pretty eclectic mix of tunes that I hope will inspire you and help to carry you through the week! 

If you enjoy this mix and want more, check the music tab to the left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment