Monday, March 21, 2016

Do you ever feel like a caterpillar?


SammyDress boho turquoise tassel necklace, Wholesale Buying floral print kimono, Jessica Ricci Designs Indian Buddha ring, AMI Clubwear brown fringe booties, boho outfit, spring outfit, festival outfit

For real. Think about it.  I promise you I haven't just read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" too many times lately.  Now that the weather is evening out and the snow is working it's way out of Mother Nature's system, I feel a bit like I've burst out of my cocoon (i.e. my long, puffy, down jacket)  and I can be outside freely.  

And because I love to celebrate little things, I figured I may as well wear my most brilliantly coloured kimono.  I think about 25 different people complimented me on my burst of colour and I felt just like a brand new butterfly all day! 

See?  I'm not crazy!  I made a metaphor! 






4 comments:

  1. Your kimono is so pretty ! Red looks great on you !
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...such a beautiful kimono!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look! Have a nice day! www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete