Monday, May 9, 2016

Floral maxi wonder...


Mata Traders Highland Park floral maxi dress, Sudara Bengal bangle cuff bracelet, Purpose Jewelry Harmony necklace, Charlotte Russe denim jacket, casual outfit, teacher outfit, spring outfit, sustainable, sustainable fashion, ethical, ethical fashion

On crazy Mondays after fun-filled, nearly sleepless weekends, I am ever-so-grateful to have the perfect comfy chic outfit to roll out of bed and head to work in.  I have to give mad props to Mata Traders, the masterminds behind this floral bit of knitted maxi wonder.  This dress is insanely comfortable and even though it is a dress, I was still able to chase students around all day in it.  I was able to make the dress look chic for school, but have a few ideas up my sleeve to hippie it up for the summer!  

I think it looks right at home in this flower bower... what do ya'll think? 








11 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely! Also, I love what you're wearing. The floral maxi dress is beautiful.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ladies! It is so comfortable! I love this dress!

      Delete
  2. Chic and comfy is the ultimate combo!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect for a crazy day of teaching!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love floral maxi dresses for summer!

    Allegra xx

    www.allegraghiloni.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for maxi dresses and love the floral print of yours! You look gorgeous!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete