Monday, May 23, 2016

Mental vacation...


Matter Prints sideswept dhoti, Mata Traders treasure trunk earrings, Jessica Ricci Jewelry Belgian love lace ring, Happiness Boutique necklace, travel outfit, worldly outfit, indian outfit

Ladies and gentlemen, I have invented something new.  Yes, indeed, I have!  I have finally developed a way to travel without spending any money, boarding an airplane, taking a train ride or using any other sort of transportation.  

I have invented travel by outfit.  Yes, my friends, it IS, in fact, marginally possible to transport yourself to a new and exciting land simply through your outfit.  This look is it in a nutshell.  I was sent these beautiful sideswept dhoti trousers from Matter Prints.  They were printed in Jaipur, stitched together in Delhi, and then shipped from Singapore... and just look at them!  I have never worn anything quite like them before.  I finished off the outfit with a necklace from Berlin, fair trade earrings, and a bunch of handmade beaded bracelets and let me tell you... I was feeling mighty worldly!  

... oh yes, and I borrowed this hairstyle from an episode of "Pretty Little Liars."

What do you think?  Could your outfit help you go on a mental vacation? 


Matter Prints sideswept dhoti, Mata Traders treasure trunk earrings, Jessica Ricci Jewelry Belgian love lace ring, Happiness Boutique necklace, travel outfit, worldly outfit, indian outfit






1 comment: