Friday, July 22, 2016

That 70s outfit...


Rosegal embroidered spaghetti strap tank, Soko horn bracelets, GlobeIn crescent earrings, Jessica Ricci Jewelry necklace and ring, handmade jewelry, fair trade jewelry, vintage outfit, vintage inspired outfit, 1970s outfit

"Mondays are a good day to make statements, not Friday"- Ernie Els

Yeah... that kind of sums up where my head is right about now!  With all of my moving prep and trying to get through paperwork to start my new teaching job (you know, and buy classroom stuff and lesson plan and mentally prepare myself for what should be a super rewarding challenge, but a challenge nonetheless), I'm shot.  

What I will say is that I'm really digging the 1970s vibe I've got going on with this outfit!  I love the embroidery and drops of this tank.  It makes for the perfect focal point and was super comfy for my vintage look!  

Have a happy Friday, friends! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the earrings are fair trade
: the bracelets are fair trade
: the necklace and ring were handmade
: the jeans were a hand-me-down from my mum







8 comments:

  1. So cute top! Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria
    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embroidery on the top too! You look great! Good luck with your new job x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Always loved the embroidered look and I think it's great you're able to showcase what's sustainable about your outfit. Good luck with the new teaching job and move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embroidery just makes me so happy! Love it! Thanks for your well wishes!

      Delete