Thursday, August 11, 2016

Moving on...


Rosegal long-sleeved embroidered tunic, AMI Clubwear gladiator sandals, Soko porcupine quill-inspired earrings, Soko horn bracelets, 1970s outfit, casual outfit, summer outfit

Ummm... does anyone even realize what it is like not to have internet access on a daily basis?  Ok... of course lots of people do, but I kind of forgot what it was like to be disconnected.  Let's see... the last time I posted, I was on my way across the country for my big Chicago to Las Vegas move.  I've moved in to my new apartment and have been losing my mind trying to get unpacked.  

I've been downsizing from a post-college storage unit, storage at my mom's house, storage at my aunt's house, and stuff that I had in Germany and it has been a crazy intense process!  It's amazing to see what the average person accumulates over the years (and I LOVE to purge, so I probably started out with less than the average person and I still have a ton more stuff than I need).  

It really makes you think about what needs and wants... I'm on an epic spree to see what I can donate to people who can use things that I would otherwise just shove into a box and let sit around. 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the earrings are fair trade
: the bracelets are fair trade 







No comments:

Post a Comment