Friday, September 9, 2016

Teacher Barbie...


AMI Clubwear crochet top, Skar Designs earrings, Skar Designs necklace, Skar Designs ring, Skar Designs leather cuff, work outfit, teacher outfit

Oh yes... I was actually called "Teacher Barbie" while wearing this outfit to a training for work and honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about it!  This transition from boho/hippie wear whatever I want to having an actual dress code has given my closet a big jolt!  I've been making every attempt to layer bohemian pieces with stuff left over from my brief career as a fashion merchandiser in NYC.  I liked layering this crochet top under a blazer and I opted for my go-to booties, but the real outfit-saver here is my jewelry!  It's the easiest way to work boho pieces into any outfit to make the whole look a bit more fun! 








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination; the lace top is so, so chic.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Great styling!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete