Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Feeling cool...


Soko porcupine quill-inspired earrings, Birds of a Feather Design moss agate necklace, AMI Clubwear booties, casual outfit, casual work outfit, teacher outfit

I am in for the rudest awakening ever!  I'm heading home to Chicago soon and after spending the last week in Vegas sans jacket, sans hat, and sans gloves, the 2 degree temperatures plus snowstorms in Chicago are probably going to hit me like a ton of bricks. 

... but enough about the weather.  

Today, we had parent/teacher conferences all day and while in my old school district, this was a call for business formal attire, I was happy to be able to roll in to school in this relaxed, but rather chic outfit.  Every time I wear these booties, I feel like I should be performing on a Disney Channel show (or "Fuller House," for that matter...).  Basically, I just felt cool in this relaxed work outfit.  

What do you think?  Do you have a certain garment or accessory that makes you feel super cool? 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the necklace is handmade
: the earrings are handmade and fair trade
: the jeans are hand-me-downs






3 comments:

  1. I love this casual outfit dear. The vintage necklace looks so pretty and dainty.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Beautiful!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, most certainly winter in Chicago is different from winter in Las Vegas, so bundle up. :) But also enjoy your time home!

    I love your question about our favorite items that make us feel cool -- my most favorite garments in my wardrobe are those made in Canada -- some of my sweaters, shirts, skirts, tops, dresses, they are well designed and I just love them. I love fashion by Canadian designers, and I buy Canadian clothes whenever I get the chance.

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete