Thursday, January 5, 2017

Head to toe sustainable fashion...


Mata Traders Blue Empress earrings, Mata Traders stella top, Ash & Rose Kantha bead bracelet, sustainable fashion, ethical fashion, fair trade outfit, fair trade fashion, winter outfit, casual outfit, teacher outfit

Ok, for real... raiding my mum's closet has got to be the greatest thing ever (and it's sustainable).  I think I may have managed to put together one of my most sustainable outfits ever here!  I am wearing a shirt and earrings from fair trade company, Mata Traders; a sweater and shoes that I stole from my mum; handmade and fair trade jewelry; and jeans that I got second-hand.  

There you have it, friends.  Head to toe sustainable fashion! 


What's sustainable about this outfit?
: the top is handmade and fair trade
: the earrings are fair trade and handmade from reclaimed metal and bone
: the colored bead bracelet is fair trade and handmade from recycled sari fabric
: the jeans are second-hand
: the sweater and boots were snagged from my mum






5 comments:

  1. Love this everyday look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sustainable outfit!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. Your sweater looks so comfortable and it creates a great, sophisticated style!

    ReplyDelete